Pet Au Pairs understands that the idea of letting a stranger into your home to care for your beloved fur-babies can be worrisome and that is why we have set in place these strict standards and policies to help put you at ease:
1. Pet Au Pairs holds Business Insurance.
2. Each Au Pair has provided strong references as well as agreed to and passed an extensive background check.
3. Our Au Pairs are required to abide by a specific and professional Code of Conduct.
4. Your home will not be an afterthought; While your pets are our primary focus, we will care for your home with just as much importance.
5. Clients are asked to complete a personalized instruction sheet laying out detailed instructions on the care of their pet as well as the care of their home. These forms will stay with the Au Pair for the length of their stay.
6. All clients will be provided with a contract outlining their rights and responsibilities.
7. As the Owner and Operator of Pet Au Pairs, Meg will meet with each new client individually (either in person or virtually) to go through the contract, personalized instruction sheet and to address any questions or concerns.
8. Clients are welcome and even encouraged to meet with their matched Au Pair prior to the date pet sitting is set to begin. This allows for an interaction of all personalities to ensure a positive experience.
9. The maximum time dogs will be left alone while in our care is 4-6 hours.
10. Some of Au Pairs have dogs of their own and if the situation allows, they may bring their pup along with them.
11. Finally, each Au Pair is an animal lover themselves and will love and care for your pets and home as if they were their own.